immigration service

If you are considering the following, call us Dolphin legal service office aka immigration Lawyer
  • Working in Japan
  • Starting business in Japan
  • Opening restaurant or shop
  • Hiring foreign people
  • VISA
  • working VISA for student
  • re-entering permission
  • Extension of stay
  • International marriage
Effective, efficient and affordable services
We will give you our assistance in applying for and obtaining the following immigration services
  • certification of eligiblility
  • permission for extending period of stay
  • change of status of residence
  • certificate of authrized
  • permission to Engage in an Activity Other Than That Permitted by the Status of residence Previously Granted
  • permission for permanent Residence re-entry permit
  • etc.
Copyright © 2017 ドルフィン行政書士事務所 All Rights Reserved.